MDHA’s Joint Finance and Development Committee meeting scheduled for 8:30 a.m. March 4, 2021, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link under the Latest News section.
Finance & Audit Committee Development Committee
Emily Thaden, Committee Chair Aole Ansari, Committee Chair
Aole Ansari Kay Bowers
Antoinette Batts Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell Paulette Coleman
Bill Purcell Bill Purcell
- Call to Order.
- Statement from the Board’s Legal Counsel regarding the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Approval of Minutes from the February 4, 2021 Joint Committee Meeting.
- PILOT Agreement – Chippington I & II (Board decision required in March).
- PILOT Agreement – Poplar Bend (Board decision required in March).
- Contract for electronic locks for MDHA properties (Board decision required in March).
- MDHA Audit Report.
- Budget to Actual variance analysis (First Quarter December 31, 2020) and Combined Statement of Net Assets (as of 12/31/2020).
- PILOT Agreement – Shelby House (Board decision required in April).
- Cash Investment Policy (Presentation).
- DBE Update.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Published On: February 26, 2021