MDHA’s Joint Finance and Development Committee of the Board of Commissioners will meet at 9:30 a.m. April 14, 2020 via WebEx out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. These meetings, while not public hearings, are open to the public and any wishing to dial-in to listen to the meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org, before 4 p.m. April 13, 2020.
- Rolling Mill Hill Parking Garage Updates.
- HOME Investment Partnership Program Funding.
- 2020 Action Plan and Substantial Amendment to the Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development
- 808 at Skyline Ridge PILOT Agreement.
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF) Refinancing.
- Additional Business.
Published On: April 10, 2020