MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Oct. 13, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website at www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section.
Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. Oct. 12, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
MDHA would like to bring attention to the fact that there will be two public comment periods during this month’s Board Meeting. The first one will be for general comments. The second one will be for comments specifically related to the Five Points Redevelopment District. See below in bold.
- Call to order
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of September 8, 2020
- Public Comments
REPORT FROM COMMITTEES
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees
- The Briarville PILOT Agreement
- Driver’s Safety Match Grant Program
- Options for Five Points Redevelopment District
- Public Comments will be received on Five Points Redevelopment District after staff presentation of options
- Executive Director’s Report
- Board Retreat Request Review
- Board Information Request
- OPS demo for board
- DBE presentation
- Additional Business –
- Overview of Evictions and CDC Order (Presentation).
Published On: October 8, 2020