MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Aug. 11, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. Aug. 10, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
- Call to order.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of July 14, 2020.
- Public Comments.
REPORT FROM COMMITTEES
- Report from the Human Resources Committee
- Agency Safety and Health Plan.
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees.
- PILOT Agreement – Hickory Ridge
- Public Housing Authority Annual Plan.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Board Retreat Request Review.
- Board Information Request.
- Ethics Training
- Additional Business.
Published On: August 5, 2020