07 Oct MDHA Board Meeting Agenda – 11:30 a.m. Oct. 11, 2022 – 701 S. Sixth St.
MDHA’s Board of Commissioners will meet in person for the Oct. 11, 2022, meetings at the The public is invited to attend the meeting in person. Masks are strongly encouraged.
Bill Purcell, Chair
Emily Thaden, Vice Chair
Aole Ansari, Vice Chair
- Call to Order.
- Election of Officers.
- Approval of Minutes from the September 13, 2022 Meeting.
- Lucy Kempf, Executive Director, Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County – Planning Department.
- Public Comments.
Reports from Committees
- Joint Finance and Development Committee.
- PILOT Agreement – McCrory Lane.
- Resolution Approving the Equity Closing for Cherry Oak Apartments.
- Human Resources Committee.
- Driver Safety Matching Grant program through Public Entity Partners.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Old Business.
- New Business.