10 Nov Request for Public Comment and Notice of Virtual Public Hearing
Public Hearing: The Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency (MDHA) will host a public hearing on the Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) via WebEx at 10 a.m. Friday, Nov. 13, 2020. The WebEx hearing may be accessed at the following: CAPER Virtual Public Hearing
Public Comment: The CAPER will be available for public examination and comment from Nov. 5, 2020, until 10 a.m. Nov. 20, 2020. Please see below for ways to access copies of the CAPER:
– Download copies here: http://bit.ly/MDHACAPER;
– Request copies by contacting the MDHA Community Development Department at 615-252-8505 or TDD at 615-252-8599;
– Copies may also be picked up between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday from MDHA’s Community Development Department at 712 S. Sixth St., Nashville, TN 37206.
MDHA will receive written comments until 10 a.m. CST Friday, Nov. 20, 2020. See below for ways to submit comments:
– Hand-delivered to MDHA’s Community Development Department at the address listed above;
– Electronically at email@example.com (Subject: CAPER);
– Faxed to 615-252-8533 (Attention: CAPER);
– Mailed to MDHA Community Development Department, Attention: CAPER, P.O. Box 846, Nashville, TN 37202.
Purpose and Summary: The CAPER describes the accomplishments of housing and community development activities funded under the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME Investment Partnerships Program (HOME), Emergency Solutions Grant (ESG) and Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOWPA) programs during the 2019-2020 program year (June 1, 2019, through May 31, 2020).
Request for Accommodations: MDHA makes every effort to provide reasonable accommodations to assist persons with disabilities. Any person needing assistance in accessing this information or who has other needs that require special accommodations may contact 615-252-8562 or TDD at 615-252-8599.