03 Jul MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 9, 2019
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of June 11, 2019.
- Letter from Mayor David Briley appointing Marcus Campbell as a member of the MDHA Board of Commissioners to fill the unexpired term of Miniimah Basheer. Mr. Campbell’s term will expire August 5, 2022.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Joint Meeting of the Finance & Audit and Development Committees.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Approval of FHA Loan for Madison Towers.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON, THILTGEN & CHOPPIN)
- Approval of Resolution for Boscobel III/Red Oak Flats Financing.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON, DELLINGER & WEGERSON)
- Approval of Boscobel III Construction Manager GMP.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & CHOPPIN)
- Approval of Bifurcation of Cayce Housing Assistance Payments Contracts – Kirkpatrick Park, Boscobel I, and Boscobel II.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of Amendments to Capitol Mall and Phillips Jackson Loan Agreements.
AFFORDABLE HOUSING (HARBISON & BIGGS)
- Approval of Peaches Manning Scholarship Matching Funds.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.
- Executive Session.