10 Aug MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2018
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of July 10, 2018
- Public comments.
- Letter from Mayor David Briley reappointing Antoinette Batts as a member of the MDHA Board of Commissioners for a five year term expiring July 1, 2023.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Joint Finance & Audit and Development Committees.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- 8. Approval of Financing for Boscobel I.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Approval of Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON, DELLINGER & WEGERSON)
- Approval of adjusted GMP for Boscobel I.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of PILOT Agreement with Urban Housing Solutions for Hampton Terrace.
- Additional business
- Report from Resident representative