06 Oct MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 10, 2017
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of September 5, 2017.
- Public comments.
- Letter from Mayor Megan Barry reappointing Miniimah Basheer as a member of the MDHA Board of Commissioners for a five year term expiring July 1, 2022.
- Executive Director’s Report.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Approval of Memorandum of Understanding with the Mayor’s Office regarding AmeriCorps VISTA members for the Nashville Promise Zone.
- Adoption of the Promise Zone Preference Points Policy.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON & WEGERSON)
- Approval of architectural and engineering services for Explore! Elementary and Middle School
- Additional business
- Report from Resident representative