10 Feb MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 14, 2017
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meetings of January 17, 2017.
- Public comments.
- Letter from Mayor Megan Barry appointing Emily Thaden as a member of the MDHA Board of Commissioners for a five year term expiring November 5, 2021.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Management Review Committee.
- Report from Finance & Audit Committee.
- Report from Development Committee.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Approval of incentive program with the Metropolitan Hospital Authority.
- Approval of contracts for legal services.
- Approval of J. Henry Hale Refinancing and Formation of Recapitalization Reserve.
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & SHEWMAKER)
- Award of a contract for Rolling Mill Hill Parking, Lot J.
RENTAL ASSISTANCE (HARBISON & DEEP)
- Approval for the conversion of Tenant-Based Vouchers to Project-Based Vouchers.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of new residential housing in the Bordeaux Redevelopment District.
- Approval of Development Agreement and Purchase & Sale Agreement for Rolling Mill Hill Site I.
- Additional business.
- Resident Representative