13 Jan MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of December 13, 2016.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Report from the Housing and Community Resources Committee.
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (HARBISON & GREGORY)
- Renewal of the Occupational Safety and Health Program.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of Land Swap with E3 Construction.
- Approval of Development Agreement with Pizutti Nashville Hotel, LLC.
RENTAL ASSISTANCE (HARBISON & DEEP)
- Approval of Landlord Incentive Program for VASH Vouchers.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for ECG Hermitage, LP.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for Park Center.
- Additional business
- Report from Resident representative