09 Sep MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth Street – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of August 9, 2016.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Report from Finance and Audit Committee.
FINANCE (HARBISON & HATFIELD)
- Approval of Agency’s Low Rent Housing Operating Budget for Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2016.
- Approval of Levy Place, LP and J Henry Hale 2017 Budgets.
ASSET MANAGEMENT (HARBISON & BIGGS)
- Authorization to renew all non-residential leases for public housing space beginning October 1, 2016.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Approval of CHDO Designation and award of HOME funds and property to the Woodbine Community Organization.
- Additional business
- Report from Resident representative