09 May MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth Street – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 10, 2016
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of April 12, 2016.
- Public comments.
- Report from Housing and Community Resources Committee
- Report from Finance and Audit Committee.
- Report from Development Committee
- Report from Management Review
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & BENTLEY)
- Approval of Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Application.
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (HARBISON & GREGORY)
- Approval of health insurance for the period July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Award of property located at 1715 Nubell Street to the Woodbine Community Organization.
- Approval of Substantial Amendment 2 to 2013-2018 Consolidated Plan for Housing and Urban Development and 2015-2016 Action Plan/Annual Update to the 2013-2018 Consolidated Plan for Housing and Urban Development.
- Award of Summer Youth Enrichment Initiatives Program funds.
AFFORDABLE HOUSING (HARBISON & BIGGS)
- Approval of changes to the Admissions and Continued Occupancy Plan for public housing.
RENTAL ASSISTANCE (HARBISON & DEEP)
- Approval of changes to the Housing Choice Voucher Administration Plan.
- Additional business.
- Report from resident representative.