15 Mar MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth Street – 11:30 a.m. Thursday, March 17, 2016
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meetings of February 2, 2015.
- Public comments.
- Letter from Mayor Megan Barry appointing Charles Robert Bone as a member of the MDHA Board of Commissioners to fill the unexpired term of Anna Page expiring November 5, 2019.
- Report from Development Committee.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Executive Director’s Report
- Approval of Tax Increment Loan with 21c Nashville, LLC.
- Approval of consolidation of existing Cooperation Agreements with the Metropolitan Government.
ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES (HARBISON & GREGORY)
- Approval of Ban the Box initiative.
ASSET MANAGEMENT (HARBISON & BIGGS)
- Approval of Waitlist Management Procedures
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & SHEWMAKER)
- Award of a contract for renovation of 26 Neighborhood Housing Family Units – Package L.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval to dispose of vacant lot at 1014 Wedgewood Avenue.
- Award of contract for Management Services for the MDHA parking garage – Parking.
- Approval of Development Agreement with 4PANT, LLC.
- Additional business.
- Resident Representative