29 Jan MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Feb. 2, 2016
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meetings of December 9, 2015.
- Public comments.
- Report from Human Resources Committee.
- Report from Development Committee.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Resolution honoring Eugene Ellis upon his retirement.
- Approval of Board committee assignments.
- Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for Ryman Lofts.
- Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for three projects.
- Approval of Pilot Program for Random Drug and Alcohol Testing.
- Approval of Amendment No. 8 to the Rutledge Hill Redevelopment Plan and Amendment No. 1 to the Cayce Place Redevelopment Plan.
- Approval of an ordinance amendment Title 5 of the Metropolitan Code pertaining to tax increment financing.
AFFORDABLE HOUSING (HARBISON, BIGGS & RUTLAND)
- Award of a contract for architectural and engineering services for Kirkpatrick Park.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Acceptance of Jobs Plus Pilot Program Grant Award from the U S Department of Housing and Urban Development.
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & SHEWMAKER)
- Approval of Change Order No. Two to contract with R.G. Anderson Company, Inc. for Cayce Place Apartments.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of Amendment to the Development Agreement with 4PANT, LLC.
- Approval of Development Agreement with Urban South Group, LLC.
- Approval of PILOT Agreement for Old Hickory Towers TN, LP.
- Award of contract for a Leasing Consultant for the MDHA parking garage.
- Additional business.
- Resident Representative