04 Dec MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2015
FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of November 11, 2015
- Public comments.
- Letter from Mayor Megan Barry reappointing Jimmy Granbery as a member of the MDHA Board of Commissioners for a five-year term expiring November 5, 2020.
- Election of officers:
- Vice Chair for Development
- Vice Chair for Housing
- Secretary-Treasurer and Executive Director
AFFORDABLE HOUSING (HARBISON & BIGGS)
- Approval of contract with Eye in the Sky, LLC for security equipment and services.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of PILOT agreement for The Paddock at Grandview.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident Representative