MDHA’s Joint Finance and Development Committee meeting scheduled for 8:30 a.m. April 8, 2021, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link under the Latest News section.
Finance & Audit Committee Development Committee
Emily Thaden, Committee Chair Aole Ansari, Committee Chair
Aole Ansari Kay Bowers
Antoinette Batts Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell Paulette Coleman
Bill Purcell Bill Purcell
- Call to Order
- Statement from the Board’s Legal Counsel regarding the Governor’s Executive Order
- Approval of Minutes from the March 4, 2021 Joint Committee Meeting.
- PILOT Agreement – Riverwood Towers (Board decision required in April).
- Introduction of Development Process (Presentation).
- National Housing Trust Grants for Boscobels I – III (Board decision required in April).
- Boscobel IV Early Release Grading and Utility Package (Board decision required in May).
- 5th and Summer Architect Fees (Board decision required in May).
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Published On: April 1, 2021