MDHA’s Board of Commissioners will meet in person for the Jan. 5, 2023, meetings at 701 S. Sixth St. The public is invited to attend the meeting in person. Masks are strongly encouraged.
Finance & Audit Committee
Emily Thaden, Committee Chair
Aole Ansari, Committee Chair
- Call to Order.
- Approval of Minutes of the December 13, 2022 Finance & Audit Committee.
- Approval of PILOT Agreement – Ben Allen Ridge (Board decision requested in January).
- Approval of Second Avenue Rebuild – Construction Costs Estimate (Board decision requested in February).
- 5th and Summer (Presentation).
- Randee Rogers update and consideration of recent omnibus amendment extending the construction and other changes. Resolution No. 48-19 “resolution authorizing and approving all documents, instruments, actions and matters necessary or appropriate for, or pertaining to, the issuance, sale and delivery by the metropolitan development and housing agency of its bonds, notes, debentures or other instruments in an aggregate principal amount not exceeding $16,000,000 to finance certain costs incurred in connection with the acquisition, construction, installation and equipping of a 100 unit multifamily housing facility known as Randee Rogers apartments”.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Published On: December 30, 2022