04 Nov MDHA Board Meeting Agenda – 11:30 a.m. Nov. 8, 2022 – 701 S. Sixth St.
MDHA’s Board of Commissioners will meet in person for the Nov. 8, 2022, meetings at the The public is invited to attend the meeting in person. Masks are strongly encouraged.
Bill Purcell, Chair
Emily Thaden, Vice Chair
Aole Ansari, Vice Chair
- Call to Order.
- Committee Assignments.
- Approval of Minutes from the October 11, 2022 Meeting.
- Public Comments.
Reports from Committees
- Joint Finance and Development Committee.
- Unarmed Security Guard Services for MDHA’s Senior Properties.
- PILOT Agreement – Birchstone Village.
- PILOT Agreement – Ewing Heights.
- Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) Funding.
- Housing and Community Resources Committee.
- Revision to Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) Payment Standards.
- SEMAP for Year End September 30, 2022.
- Human Resources Committee.
- Lockton Pay Structures and Cost Analysis.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Old Business.
- New Business.