06 Nov MDHA Board Virtual Meeting Agenda – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov 10, 2020
MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Nov. 10, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at email@example.com before 4 p.m. Nov. 9, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
- Call to Order.
- Statement from the Board’s Legal Counsel regarding the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of October 13, 2020.
- Public Comments.
REPORT FROM COMMITTEES
- Report from the Housing and Community Resources Committee.
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees.
- Substantial Amendment 1 to the 2020 Action Plan to the 2018-2023 Consolidated Plan.
- Award of Emergency Solution Grants – COVID-19 (ESG-CV) Funding.
- Report from the Management Review Committee.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Envision Update.
- Board Retreat Request Review.
- Board Information Request.
- OPS1 Demo for Board.
- Old Business.
- New Business.