09 Jul MDHA Board Virtual Meeting – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, July 14, 2020
MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. July 14, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. July 13, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
- Call to order.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of June 9, 2020.
- Public Comments.
REPORT FROM COMMITTEES
- Report from the Housing and Community Services Committee.
- Amendment to HCV Administrative Plan.
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees.
- Report from the Human Resources Committee.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Board Retreat Request Review.
- Board Information Request.
- MDHA Safety Procedures.
- Additional Business.