05 Jun MDHA Board Virtual Meeting – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 9, 2020
MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. June 9, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at email@example.com before 4 p.m. June 8, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
- Call to order.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of May 12, 2020.
- Public Comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Approval of Financing for Red Oak Townhomes.
- Approval of Financing for Trolley Barn Garage.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON & WEGERSON)
- Approval of the Red Oak Townhomes GMP.
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & GRUBB)
- Approval of Trolley Barn Garage GMP.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & ALEXANDER)
- Approval of Substantial Amendment to the 2019 Action Plan (CARES Act funding).
- Board Retreat Request Review
- Additional Business.