09 Sep MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 12, 2019
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of August 13, 2019.
- Public comments.
- Update on Kay Bowers Board of Commissioners appointment.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Joint Meeting of the Finance & Audit and Development Committees.
- Report from Management Review Committee.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Approval of Investment Policy Statement for Retirement Plan.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & DELLINGER)
- Approval of “Driver Safety” Matching Grant Program through Public Entity Partners.
- Approval of Change Order No. 3 for the Contract with Hardaway Construction for Boscoble II (CP II, L.P.)
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & ALEXANDER)
- Approval of Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) funds for Housing Assistance and Supportive Services.
FINANCE (HARBISON & HATFIELD)
- Approval of Agency’s Operating Budgets for Fiscal Year Beginning October 1, 2019.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON & WEGERSON)
- Approval of Change Order No. 8 for the Contract with R.G. Anderson Company for Explore! Community School.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of the Hillside Flats PILOT Agreement.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.
- Executive Session.