10 May MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 14, 2019
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of April 2, 2019.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from joint Finance & Audit and Development Committees.
LEGAL (HARBISON & SOLOMON)
- Approval of MDHA Board of Commissioners Confidentiality and Conflict of Interest Policy.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & ALEXANDER)
- Award of HOME Funds for Affordable Housing Development.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Transfer of Property at Rolling Mill Hill, Site A, to the Metropolitan Government of Nashville-Davidson County.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.