09 Nov MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 13, 2018
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of October 9, 2018.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Finance & Audit Committees.
- Report from Development Committee.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Approval of the Section 8 Management Assessment Program Certification.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & GILLIGAN)
- Approval of Disposition of Property.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON & WEGERSON)
- Approval of Construction Manager at Risk Services for Boscobel III.
- Agreement with EOA Architects for the Boscobel III Project.
- Approval of Change Order No. One to the contract with Hardaway Construction Corp. for the Boscobel I Project.
RENTAL ASSISTANCE (HARBISON & DEEP)
- Approval of Withdrawal of Project-Based Voucher Agreement to Enter HAP Contract.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for ECG Hillside, LP.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for Park Center, Inc.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for The Next Door.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for LDG Multifamily, LLC.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.