14 Sep MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 18, 2018
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of August 14, 2018
- Election of Board Chair.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Report from Finance & Audit and Development Committees.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON, THILTGEN & DELLINGER)
- Approval of Tennessee Housing Trust Fund application.
- Approval of First Amendment to Development Agreement with Oliver McMillan Spectrum Emery for 5th & Broadway.
- Approval of Bond Resolution for 5th & Broadway Tax Increment Financing.
- Approval of Explore! Community School Financing.
- Approval of bank accounts for Explore! Community School Financing.
FINANCE (HARBISON & HATFIELD)
- Approval of Agency’s Operating Budgets for Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2018.
RECAPITALIZATIN (HARBISON & WEGERSON)
- Approval of Revised GMP estimate with Hardaway Construction Corp. for Boscobel II.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of disposition of property.
- Additional business
- Report from Resident representative