08 Jun MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, June 12, 2018
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of May 15, 2018.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Joint Meeting of the Finance & Audit and Development Committees.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Approval of Annual PHA Plan for the year beginning October 1, 2018.
- Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for Bank Loan for Bordeaux Townhomes.
- Approval of Financing of Boscobel I.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Award of HOME Funds for Affordable Housing Development.
- Approval of 2018-2023 Consolidated Plan & Program Year 1 (2018) Annual Action Plan.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON, DELLINGER & WEGERSON)
- Approval of Program Budget and Construction Manager GMP for CP II, L.P. (Boscobel II).
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of PILOT Agreement with Nashville Leased Housing Associates I, LP.
- Approval of PILOT Agreement with Buffalo Trail, LP.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.
- Executive Session.