06 Apr MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of March 13, 2018.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Human Resources Committee.
- Report from Joint Meeting of the Finance & Audit and Development Committees.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON, DELLINGER & CAIN)
- Report on Debt Obligations for Tax Increment Loan for Peabody Plaza Project.
- Approval of revisions to the Donelson Transit Oriented Redevelopment Plan.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON, DELLINGER & WEGERSON)
- Approval of Program Budget and Construction Manager GMP for Boscobel I, L.P.
RENTAL ASSISTANCE (HARBISON & DEEP)
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for Trevecca Towers I/E.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers for Trevecca Towers II.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of PILOT Agreement with LHP Capital for Trevecca Towers I/E.
- Approval of PILOT Agreement with LHP Capital for Trevecca Towers II.
- Approval of PILOT Agreement with Highmark Holdings for Biltmore Place, Phase 2.
- Approval of PILOT Agreement with Urban Housing Solutions for Hampton Terrace.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.
- Executive Session.