MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Feb. 9, 2021, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. Feb. 8, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
- Call to Order
- Statement from the Board’s Legal Counsel regarding the Governor’s Executive Order
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of January 12, 2021
- Public Comments
REPORT FROM COMMITTEES
- Report of the Joint Finance and Development Committee.
- PILOT Agreement – Richland Hills
- Report from the Management Review Committee
- Executive Director’s Report
- Board Information Request
- Approval of Bylaws Revisions
- Old Business
- New Business
Published On: February 4, 2021