MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. Dec. 8, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. Dec. 7, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
- Call to Order.
- Statement from the Board’s Legal Counsel regarding the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of November 10, 2020.
- Public Comments.
- Election of officers:
- Vice Chair for Development.
- Vice Chair for Housing.
- Secretary-Treasurer and Executive Director.
- Committee Appointments.
REPORT FROM COMMITTEES
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees.
- Bifurcation of Cayce Housing Assistance Payments Contract – Red Oak Flats.
- Contract Award for Cayce Utility Phase 1A.
- Updates from the Management Review Committee.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Board Retreat Request Review.
- Board Information Request.
- DBE Discussion Follow Up.
- OPS1 Demo for Board.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
- Approval of Signature Authority for Checks.
Published On: December 2, 2020