MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. April 13, 2021, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. April 12, 2021, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
Bill Purcell, Chair
- Call to Order.
- Statement from the Board’s Legal Counsel regarding the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Approval of Minutes from the March 9, 2021 Meeting.
- Public Comments.
Reports from Committees
- Report of the Joint Finance and Development Committee.
- PILOT Agreement – Shelby House.
- PILOT Agreement – Riverwood Towers.
- National Housing Trust Grants for Boscobels I – III.
- Report of the Housing and Community Resources Committee.
- Award of Project Based Vouchers – Shelby House.
- Report of the Human Resources Committee.
- Report of the Management Review Committee.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Published On: April 8, 2021