FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
JANUARY 13, 2015
1. Call to order.
2. Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of December 9, 2014
4. Public comments.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
5. Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for the Westin Hotel Project.
6. Authorization to assume full ownership of the Nance Place Apartments.
7. Report on management information technology proof of concept.
LEGAL (HARBISON & BEHM)
8. Results of employee disciplinary appeal.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
9. Approval of amendment to the Rolling Mill Hill Development Guidelines.
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & SHEWMAKER)
10. Approval to waive per project fee cap for the indefinite delivery contract for the Cayce Replacement Housing Project.
11. Approval of Change Order No. 2 to the contract for the Community Development Block Grant Sidewalk Improvements.
12. Peaches Manning
13. Jerry Seay
14. Rental Assistance Staff
15. Additional business.
Published On: January 12, 2015