FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
JUNE 9, 2015
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of May 12, 2015.
- Public comments.
- Report from the Housing and Community Resources Committee.
- Report from Finance and Audit Committee.
- Report from Development Committee.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON, THILTGEN & BENTLEY)
- Approval of Annual PHA Plan for the year beginning October 1, 2015.
- Approval to refinance and increase a tax increment loan.
- Approval of lease agreement with Sanderling Renal Services-USA.
- Approval of Housing Tax Credit PILOT Program.
FINANCE (HARBISON, THILTGEN & HATFIELD)
- Approval of Budget Revision #1 to Agency FY2015 Budget.
- Approval of revision to Agency Travel Policy.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Award of Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS Program funds.
15 Award of Emergency Solutions Grant funds.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of Development Agreement for 1712 Jefferson Street.
- Approval of Development Agreement for the Nashville Convention Center.
- Approval of Cayce Place Redevelopment Plan.
- Approval of North Gulch Redevelopment Plan.
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & SHEWMAKER)
- Award of a contract for construction of 68 residential units at Cayce Place.
- Approval of Agency Procurement Policy.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.
Published On: June 5, 2015