MDHA’s Board Meeting scheduled for 11:30 a.m. May 12, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link on the home page under the Latest News section. Anyone interested in making a public comment during the virtual meeting should email MDHA Director of Communications Jamie Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org before 4 p.m. May 11, 2020, for dial-in information. Please make sure to include in your email your name and phone number.
- Call to order.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of April 14, 2020.
- Public Comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- COVID-19 Update.
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of 808 at Skyline Ridge PILOT Agreement.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & ALEXANDER)
- Approval of HOME Investment Partnership Program Funding.
- Approval of 2020 Action Plan and Substantial Amendment to the Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development.
- Review of Retreat Items and Agendas Going Forward.
- Additional Business.
Published On: May 8, 2020