The Metropolitan Development and Housing Agency (MDHA) will hold its September Board of Commissioners meeting one week early. Please join us at 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017 at 701 South Sixth St.
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of August 8, 2017.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Report from Finance and Audit Committee.
- Report from Development Committee.
FINANCE (HARBISON & HATFIELD)
- Approval of MDHA’s Operating Budget for Fiscal Year beginning October 1, 2017.
AFFORDABLE HOUSING (HARBISON & BIGGS)
- Authorization to renew all non-residential leases for public housing space beginning October 1, 2017.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Award of funding for Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA).
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & SHEWMAKER)
- Approval of Change Order No. Five to contract with R.G. Anderson Company, Inc. for Barrett Manor.
- New Market Tax Credits Presentation
- Additional business
- Report from Resident representative
Published On: September 1, 2017