MDHA’s Board of Commissioners will meet in person for the June 14, 2022, meetings at 701 S. Sixth St. The public is invited to attend the meeting in person. Masks are strongly encouraged.
Bill Purcell, Chair
Emily Thaden, Vice Chair
Aole Ansari, Vice Chair
- Call to Order.
- Approval of Minutes from the May 10, 2022 Meeting.
- Urban League of Middle Tennessee: R.E.D. (Real Estate Developers) Academy
- Public Comments.
Reports from Committees
- Joint Finance and Development Committee.
- 2022-23 Annual Update of the Consolidated Plan
- Public Housing Authority Plan.
- PILOT Agreement – Dickerson Flats
- PILOT Agreement – Clarksville Pike
- Human Resources Committee.
- Juneteenth Holiday
- Management Review Committee
- Executive Performance Evaluation Document
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Old Business.
- New Business.
Published On: June 10, 2022