FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
- Call to Order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of May 10, 2016.
- Public Comments.
- Executive Director’s Report
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON, THILTGEN & HUBBARD)
- Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for 21c Museum Hotel.
- Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for The Paddock at Grandview.
- Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for 1712 Jefferson Street and 1101 Dickerson Road.
- Review and Approval of Tax Increment Financing Report to the Metropolitan Government.
- Approval of Annual PHA Plan for the year beginning October 1, 2016.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Acceptance of Promise Zone Designation by the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Award of three lots in the Woods at Monticello subdivision to Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of Ben West Library Building conveyance in the Capital Mall Redevelopment Plan.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.
Published On: June 10, 2016