- Call to order.
- Approval of Minutes of the Meeting of February 11, 2020.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Tax Increment Financing Presentation – Alan Richman, Chief Executive Officer – Innovative Capitol.
- Report from the Joint Development & Finance Committees.
- Report from the Housing Committee
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Refinancing of Ten Tax Increment Loans.
- Acquisition of 600 Shelby (former Family Dollar Store).
RENTAL ASSISTANCE (HARBISON & DEEP)
- Amendment to Robinson Flats Project-Based Voucher (PBV) Housing Assistance Payments (HAP) Contract.
- Additional Business.
- Report from Resident Representative.
Published On: March 6, 2020