07 Dec MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 11, 2018
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of November 13, 2018.
- Public comments.
- Election of officers:
- Vice Chair for Development.
- Vice Chair for Housing.
- Secretary-Treasury and Executive Director.
- Executive Director’s Report.
- Report from Finance & Audit Committees.
- Report from Development Committee.
EXECUTIVE (HARBISON & THILTGEN)
- Report on Debt Obligation to the State Comptroller of the Treasury for Tax Increment Bonds for Fifth & Broad Development.
- Ratification of Bond Issue.
- Amended and Restated Debt Management Policy.
CONSTRUCTION (HARBISON & SHEWMAKER)
- Approval of Agency Procurement Policy.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON & WEGERSON)
- Acceptance of the Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP), Release of $485,217 of Owner Contingency and Confirmation of the Total Project Budget for Boscobel III.
- Approval of Revised Financing Resolution for Boscobel II .
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of PILOT Agreement – 26th and Clarksville.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative.