02 Nov MDHA Joint Finance and Development Committee Virtual Meeting – 8:30 a.m. Nov. 5, 2020
MDHA’s Joint Finance and Development Committee meeting scheduled for 8:30 a.m. Nov. 5, 2020, will be held remotely out of a necessity to protect the health, safety and welfare of Tennesseans in light of the COVID-19 outbreak. The meeting will be streamed live and can be viewed on MDHA’s website, www.Nashville-MDHA.org. Look for a link under the Latest News section.
- Call to Order.
- Statement from the Board’s Legal Counsel regarding the Governor’s Executive Order.
- Bifurcation of Cayce Housing Assistance Payments Contract – Red Oaks Flats.
- Substantial Amendment 1 to the 2020 Action Plan of the 2018-2023 Consolidated Plan for Nashville-Davidson County to allocate CDBG Declared Disaster Recovery Funds (DDRF).
- Award of Emergency Solution Grants – COVID-19 (ESG-CV) Funding.
- Neighborhood Health Presentation.
- Old Business.
- New Business.