26 Jan MDHA Board Meeting, 701 South Sixth St. – 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 30, 2018
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of December 12, 2017.
- Public comments.
- Executive Director’s Report
- Report from Finance and Audit Committee meeting.
- Report from Development Committee meetings.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Approval of Amendment Five to the Disaster Recovery Action Plan.
- Approval of property transfer for the Woodbine Community Organization.
RECAPITALIZATION (HARBISON & WEGERSON)
- Award of a contract for Construction Manager at Risk Services for Boscobel-1.
- Award of a contract for Construction Manager at Risk Services for Explore! Elementary and Middle School.
RENTAL ASSISTANCE (HARBISON & DEEP)
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers to Urban Housing Solutions for the construction of 52 units at 2121 26th Avenue North.
- Award of Project-Based Vouchers to Urban Housing Solutions for the substantial rehabilitation for property at 300 E. Webster Street.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of sales agreement and development agreement for Rolling Mill Hill Site K.
- Approval of Donelson Transit Oriented Redevelopment District.
- Additional business.
- Report from Resident representative