13 Apr MDHA Board of Commissioners Meeting / Housing & Community Resources Committee Meeting
MDHA BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS MEETING
April 14, 2015 – 1130 a.m.
Carleen Waller Manor
106 31st Avenue South
HOUSING & COMMUNITY RESOURCES COMMITEE
AGENDA FOR MEETING OF THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
OF THE METROPOLITAN DEVELOPMENT AND HOUSING AGENCY
APRIL 14, 2015
- Call to order.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Meeting of March 10, 2015.
- Public comments.
- Report from Human Resources Committee.
- Report from Development Committee.
- Approval of proposed pilot program for employee disciplinary procedures.
- Authorization to accept the CHAPs for the Rental Assistance Demonstration Program.
ADMINISTRATIVE (HARBISON & GREGORY)
- Approval of performance management tracking system.
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & HUBBARD)
- Approval of designation of Community Housing Development Organizations (CHDOs).
- Approval of 2015-2016 Action Plan/Annual Update to the 2013-2018 Consolidated Plan for Housing and Urban Development.
URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HARBISON & CAIN)
- Approval of tax increment funds for remediation of soil conditions at Rolling Mill Hill.
- Approval of related documents for the construction of 10th & Jefferson apartments.
- Additional business.
- Report from resident representative.
Housing and Community Resources Committee
April 14, 2015
- Approval of minutes of meeting on February 10, 2015
- Rental Assistance Demonstration
- Plan Adjournment